22.7.10

Wreck This Journal - The Waiting

I'm going to dedicate my blog (for now) to my new project: wrecking the journal.


For those who doesn't know what this book is all about, here are the instructions:


* Carry this with you everywhere you go.


* Follow the instructions on every page.


* Order is not important.


* Instructions are open to interpretation.


* Experiment. (Work against your better judgement.)

I decided to document my progress with WTJ. At the moment I'm in the waiting phase, I ordered it online but hasn't arrived yet. I'm a bit impatient. It's been a week now! I will have my birthday this saturday, would be cool to get the book by then, as a present from the National Dutch Postservice (TNT).

I can tell you I'm already avoiding tons of pages in my mind. Especially the one where I have to carry my journal UNDER THE SHOWER!! Guess I just didn't get to that creational highpoint yet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése